1. Be friends with different types of people. Don’t insulate your worldview by only socializing with those who are fundamentally the same as you.
2. Read. Do you know how few people are reading anything other than a few lines of an article here and there? Few. Do you know why it matters? Because a book you read in a few days this week can change the way you think about something for decades to come.
3. Question yourself, and honor your doubt. People who aren’t secure enough to do this stagnate.
4. Be willing to live the way other people won’t, so you can live the way other people can’t.
5. Learn how to cook things you enjoy more than you enjoy ordering out.
6. Learn how to budget your money in a way that makes you feel responsible and liberated, not restricted.
View original post 427 more words