Let’s rewind a little bit and go back to the day before Valentines. My colleague was on leave. Hence, Mr. Cowboy has no other option but to take me to the meeting. In the last few months, I have been hearing his name from Cowboy. That day I came face to face with him. I saw him browsing through the iPad and I asked – what’s for Valentines. He philosophically answered – Once shall not wait til Valentines to express their love and blablablablabla *can’t be bothered to listen to him anymore*. After the meeting, we hung out and I recommended him my favorite movie – Perks of Being A Wallflower. He had his driver sending me back to the office.
A week later, again my colleague was on medical leave and I hopped in to help with her project. So Sully and I met again, led to another week of whatsapp-ing, which ended with a movie. Speaking of the movie. Never get yourself fooled by the trailer. My comments on Cloud Atlas –>*yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..I believed we both pretended to enjoy the movie. Deep inside we were suffocating from the long-winding mind-raping Sci-Fi show.
Cloud Atlas – Yes it’s complicated!
It’s been awhile since I scribbled my feelings and thoughts here. I remembered my old blog, mixed with colorful feelings – happiness, frustration, disappointments and anger, before I suspended the account.
2013 definitely a strange year. It’s June now. In the last 6 months:
- Begins with ignoring somebody that he got extremely emotional. It was indeed awkward since he was never constantly present in my life. Nevermind, work comes first.
- Impromptu plan climbing up Broga. Never have I thought I would enjoyed climbing and hiking.
- Then came our fun mind-boggling treasure hunt to Penang.
- Followed by another heart-break. What was I expecting? This time I did not cry when he left. Indeed I did not reply to any of his messages. Captain B was back for 2 weeks. Valentines happened to be in his 2nd week here. But we did not celebrate. He met with a tragic car accident on his way to Singapore for family vacation. That week I met somebody over meeting, day before Valentines. I will call him, Sully. The day after Valentines, I was supposed to meet Captain B for the bridge. Unfortunately, my meeting dragged til midnight. Couldn’t blame him for getting mad at me. It was a situation, where I had to wisely decide whether personal or work. Again I chose work and never regretted. As I re-called that day, he texted me after the bridge. According to him, watching the sunset reminded him of him and his ex and I shouldn’t be there. So, I shut down. He? Regretted his words. He thought that would make me upset. I gave my best and moved on. Work keeps me going.
- I met Sully again the week after Captain B left. Heartbroken definitely. Nonetheless, calmer. One week later, he texted me for a movie.
- A new CEO was appointed. Cowboy decided to leave. It all happened too sudden. Depression hits me for a few months.
- Kickboxing requires a lot of strength and focus. To be relaxed.
- Wallclimbing although I have always been afraid of heights.
- Em-ceed for the first time in my life. The ambassador and a few other VIPs were there at HRC. Teamwork and preparation are crucial. Thanks to my partner.